We are still open and are passionate about making you feel welcome, however, there are some important changes in place for everyone’s continued safety.
From Thursday, 24th September, face coverings must be worn when you are inside the cafe.
We will continue to use single-use menus and take card payments only.
You do not need to book as our tables are allocated on arrival. Please remember that the Government’s ‘Rule of 6’ applies inside and outside.
You will be asked to provide your contact details for NHS Test and Trace and from Thursday, 24th September, the NHS Covid-19 App QR code will be available at the entrance.
We continue to be vigilant in staying Covid-19 Secure by complying with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. OUR FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- When people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.